Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bottle ride notes:

Bottle ride notes:
Slightly better organized.[
-Number plates are in the bag: a sense of relief is welcome as now I can focus on other details like the winners plaques. 40 and change in total- Can I say I like them without sounding stupid?
40+ plates.
Confirmation:
Already shredding.
-Entries coming from the north to the south, east and west: the finest folks are coming. From former winners, to dads of future winners(this boy is ripping on the bike and off- with top notch genetics from both parents he is a future Olympian for sure), to new friends, and old friends are all coming: the spots are filling up. About 10 spots to go till I meet my goal of 40. Thank you everyone for signing up.
Making art and drinking wine.

Course details will be emailed out to all signed up participants in the next day or so. H2H racers this Sunday should get a sneak peak of the course at the mighty Chain Stretcher. The Stretcher is one of the best races at one of the best venues in the area- my 2nd favorite race.
You can guess what my first favorite one is.

I hope to see you there.
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment